WEBSITE CONTENT WARNING
The Vortex is a bar. It should be assumed that the content of our website (and other associated social media and marketing sites) have been designed for adults over 21 years of age, and may include the promotion of alcoholic beverages. By accessing any of these associated sites, you are confirming that you are of legal drinking age. Additionally, you should understand that you may be exposed to content or imagery considered offensive by certain people. We call those people tight-asses. If you really believe you should be warned before being exposed to any specific opinion or imagery on the internet, then you really don’t belong on the internet at all. Intellectual diversity, and the free exchange of ideas are principles that enable people to become informed, engaged, intelligent citizens, instead of indoctrinated sheep. If you have any problem with these concepts, you should probably leave this website before your delicate sensibilities are permanently damaged. You can CLICK HERE for additional information about our Terms & Conditions of Use.
PHYSICAL LOCATION WARNING
Our business offerings are designed for intelligent adults, capable of critical thought, who have a sense of humor, and who are not fucking crybabies. While we never deliberately try to be offensive, we realize the world is full of petty tyrants who can’t stand the thought of people having opinions that differ from their own, and who love to be offended every chance they get. Be advised, we will never engage in censorship to appease anyone, especially “cry-bullies.” We believe that freedom of choice, and freedom of expression, are rights that must be zealously defended in order to maintain a free society. If you do not agree with this sentiment, please remember that visiting our bars is purely voluntary. You can CLICK HERE for more information about how and why we operate The Vortex the way we do.
CUSTOMER REMOVAL WARNING
The Vortex is a private business. When a person enters the premises, they become our guest. Some people fail to understand that this privilege is revocable at any time. In fact, people who get tossed out always seem surprised. Probably because they’re idiots. For further clarification, we have compiled the following list of behavior that will not be tolerated at The Vortex at any time.
1) Failing to abide by any of our posted company policies, or arguing about company policies with any staff member. Our policies are our policies. If you don’t agree with any of them, we suggest you take your business elsewhere.
2) Being drunk-off-your-ass, vomiting, or otherwise acting like an amateur.
3) Lying or making false claims against the company or against any staff member.
4) Displaying a demanding, condescending, rude or otherwise entitled attitude to any staff member.
5) Verbally arguing, antagonizing, yelling or using profanity with any staff member, or other individual.
6) Verbal harassment or abuse, threatening language or other acts of aggression, or any attempt at intimidating or instilling fear in any staff member, or other individual.
7) Striking, pushing, bumping or any physical assault, engaging in a physical fight or otherwise deliberately causing physical injury or harm to any staff member, or other individual.
8) Willful or deliberate damage or destruction of any company property, equipment, decor, premises or surroundings.
9) Stealing directly from the company, from any staff member, or from any other individual.
10) Using, possessing or being under the influence of illegal narcotics, or selling, or attempting to sell illegal narcotics or other contraband, at any time while on company premises.
11) Taking part in any criminal activity or other illegal behavior while on company premises.
The Vortex reserves the right to press criminal charges against any individual behaving in an illegal manner while on our premises, and will prosecute to the fullest extent that the law allows.