A lot of the stuff you see hanging in our bar was donated to us by our loyal patrons. If you’d like to secure yourself a place in “Vortex History,” you can bring us your useless garbage too. We just might hang it up.
1) SMALLER ITEMS
You may bring small, easily manageable items into the bar and leave them with the Manager-on-Duty.
2) LARGER ITEMS
Before you start dragging giant items around, you should send an email to: Owners@TheVortexATL.com with a picture and description of the item. If we’re really interested, we may even be able to arrange for the item to be picked up from your location.
3) PURCHASING ITEMS
In certain instances (like really cool stuff available cheap), we may purchase specific items. Again, you should send an email to Owners@TheVortexATL.com with a picture, description and price of the item.
4) SELLING ITEMS
Despite what it may look like, The Vortex IS NOT a thrift store. None of the decorative items on display are for sale. Even if you beg.
READ THE FINE PRINT
(THERE’S ALWAYS FINE PRINT)
1) These are “donations,” so don’t try to weasel any cash or merchandise out of us.
2) Donated items may be restored, altered or disposed of, at our sole discretion.
3) All donations are final. No donated items will be returned under any circumstances.
4) We will make all decisions with regard to placement in the bar. Our decisions are final.
5) Installation may not always be immediate. Don’t be buggin’ us about it.